Tuesday 12 October 2010

Spoiled

It's Tuesday.

Tuesdays are long days for me at the moment, although not as long as Wednesdays. Well, strictly, Tuesdays and Wednesdays share the same number of hours but my working days don't. I set off for campus at 8.30am, in time for my 9.30am philosophy class, and I got home around 7.00pm. Long day. Tomorrow will be worse--I set off at 9.00am in time to start my shift in the Writing Center at 10.00am and won't get home until around 8.30pm. Anyway, that's why I'm too tired to upload the pictures I took this morning in order to demonstrate just how spoiled I am. Huevos Rancheros for breakfast, thanks to Susan. And this was after a 4.30am wake up call *cough*. Then, she bought me mini chocolate bars from Meijer to keep my sweet tooth satisfied. I should stress that they are super-mini, baby little bars, each one no bigger than a mouthful. And she's keeping them hidden so that I don't eat them all in one go.

So, wake up calls, breakfast, a ride to campus, chocolate, and I'm a happy camper. And a tired one.

I took pictures of my breakfast (yes, I'm that sad) but they're still on my camera. So are the pictures of the remains of my skein of sock yarn. I don't know if the socks will make it, I'm onto the last pattern repeat before the toe-shaping and it's looking dubious. I guess I'll find out in a day or so.

Oh, I should also mention that a Federal Judge in California has ruled DADT unconstitutional. One step closer...

2 comments:

  1. That whole DADT is getting ready to be kicked to the curb, and that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more than awesome. We're hoping for some immigration changes next...

    ReplyDelete